Crab and Gruyère Quiche
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 125g (4 1/2 oz) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 100ml (4 fl oz) milk
- 125g (4 1/2 oz) crab meat
- 125g (4 1/2 oz) Gruyère cheese, diced
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 (23cm) unbaked pastry case
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, mayonnaise, flour and milk until thoroughly blended. Stir in crab, cheese and onion. Spread into pastry case.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.