Preparation Time: 15 – 20 minutes
200g/7oz of cooked and picked white crabmeat
1 cup of mixed salad greens, washed and dried
1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
1/4 red onion, finely sliced
2 radishes, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mixed salad greens, thinly sliced cucumber, diced red bell pepper, finely sliced red onion, and thinly sliced radishes.
- Add the Shellfish Ireland cooked crab meat to the bowl with the vegetables.
- Use a grater to get lemon zest and squeeze the lemon to extract its juice. Drizzle the lemon juice over the salad for a fresh flavour.
- Make a simple dressing by whisking together extra-virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley over the salad to add colour and flavour.
- Divide the salad onto plates and enjoy the blend of Flavors from the ocean and the garden.
You can add other fresh veggies & sauces as per your liking.