Langoustine and Samphire Stir Fry
less than 30 mins
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 garliccloves, finely chopped
- 6-8 cooked langoustines(or other large prawns)
- 1 tsp Shaoxing rice wine
- 150g/5oz fresh samphire, woody stems removed, or marsh samphire, preserved in brine
- 150g/5oz baby leeks, trimmed
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and cut into 4cm/2in pieces
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- Sea salt, to taste
- Heat a wok until smoking and add the groundnut oil. Add the garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add the Dublin Bay prawns and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, then add the Shaoxing rice wine and cook for another few seconds. Stir in the fresh samphire, then add the leeks and spring onions. Stir fry for one minute, then season, to taste, with the light soy sauce and sea salt.
- To serve, spoon onto a serving plate and drizzle over any remaining juices from the wok.